A popular trend in home landscape design is the green roof. If you don't have ample yard space to create the landscape you have always wanted, think about creating it on your roof. It provides ample benefits not only to you, but also to the environment. With our experienced landscape designers and architects, we will help you weigh out the factors in creating an amazing rooftop oasis.
What a green roof can do for you
- It can help cool and heat your home more efficiently by providing shade and insulation. Moisture evaporation from the greenery can also cool surrounding air.
- It can extend your current roof life. A green roof protects from debris, UV and temperature extremes.
- A green roof filters storm water, leaving city storm drains much cleaner.
- A green roof is capable of absorbing up to 90% of rain water, helping to reduce flooding.
- Green roofs are noise reducers.
Read the rest of the factors to consider here..
Contact us today.