Men and women are different in many ways, and how they go about the kitchen remodeling and design process is no different. In the September 2013 article "Gender Differences Impact Marketing Plans & Strategies" from Kitchen & Bath Design News, author Leslie Hart details differences in how men and women go about the purchase process.
- Tend to like designs created by men
- Like sparing use of colors
- Talk more about how "I" do things
- Tend to like designs created by women
- Like greater use of colors
- Talk more about how "we" do things
Having a little insight into how your partner is thinking as you begin the kitchen remodeling process may help make things go a little smoother with them.
For more details on how men and women differ when designing a kitchen: